Survivair Puma SCBA (NIOSH)
Industrial SCBA delivers comfort and reliability for frequent as well as occasional use.
- Comfortable for frequent use.
- Mighty-light backpack is lightweight and easy to use.
- Second-stage regulator with Air Klic® and first breath release.
- Optional Puma hood is easy to don, can be worn with prescription eyewear.
- Optional Classic facepiece with welding attachment.
|Item number||Item Description|
- General industry
- Confined space
- Water treatment plants
- Chemical manufacturing
- Compatible Facepieces, Helmets or Hoods : Survivair Puma Hood
- Maximum Number of Cylinders : 1
- Cylinder Pressure : 2216 | 3000 | 4500 Unknown unit (psig)
- Cylinder Duration : 30 | 45 | 60 minute (time unit)
- Alarm System Alerts : Plain Whistle | Warbling Whistle
- Coupler Type : Hansen
- Nose Cup Size : Small | Medium | Large
- Second Stage Regulator : Pilot Valve
- Cylinder Material : Aluminium | Carbon