Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
Survivair Puma SCBA (NIOSH)
Industrial SCBA delivers comfort and reliability for frequent as well as occasional use.
When you need an SCBA that is rugged enough for frequent use, and comfortable enough to be worn while performing your tasks, the answer is the Honeywell Cougar and Puma SCBAs. Both can be custom configured to meet your needs, or ordered preconfigured in the most popular configurations. The Puma hood is ideal for workers who wear prescription glasses or feel claustrophobic with standard facepieces.
- Comfortable for frequent use.
- Mighty-light backpack is lightweight and easy to use.
- Second-stage regulator with Air Klic® and first breath release.
- Optional Puma hood is easy to don, can be worn with prescription eyewear.
- Optional Classic facepiece with welding attachment.
|Item number||Item Description|
- General industry
- Confined space
- Water treatment plants
- Chemical manufacturing
- Compatible Facepieces, Helmets or Hoods : Survivair Puma Hood
- Maximum Number of Cylinders : 1
- Cylinder Pressure : 2216 | 3000 | 4500 Unknown unit (psig)
- Cylinder Duration : 30 | 45 | 60 minute (time unit)
- Alarm System Alerts : Plain Whistle | Warbling Whistle
- Coupler Type : Hansen
- Nose Cup Size : Small | Medium | Large
- Second Stage Regulator : Pilot Valve
- Cylinder Material : Aluminium | Carbon
Survivair Puma 2216 psig, Puma hood with medium nose cup, plain whistle alarm, 2216 psig 30-minute aluminum cylinder without locking collar, SAR attachment with Hansen couplings, carrying case
Survivair Puma 4500 psig, Puma hood with medium nose cup, plain whistle alarm, 4500 psig 30-minute carbon cylinder without locking collar, SAR attachment with Hansen couplings, carrying case
Survivair Puma 2216 psig, Puma hood with medium nose cup, plain whistle alarm, 2216 psig 30-minute aluminum cylinder without locking collar.