Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
Survivair Panther Industrial SCBA (1997-style) (NIOSH)
Industrial SCBA for high heat applications
The Panther SCBA is a proven platform with over 20 years of use and abuse by fire fighters. The Kelvar® and Nomex® materials in the harness make this ideal for high heat applications, including fire brigades. The optional Classic facepiece includes an optional welding attachment.
- Might-Light backpack with lumbar pad for superior comfort and added back support.
- Second-stage regulator with Air Klic® and first breath release.
- Compliant to NFPA 1981, 1997 Edition. Not compliant to current NFPA standard.
- Optional Classic facepiece with welding attachment.
|Item number||Item Description|
- Fire Brigades
- Oil Refineries
- Smelting Operations
- Cylinder Duration : 30 | 45 | 60 minute (time unit)
- Compatible Facepieces, Helmets or Hoods : Classic | TwentyTwenty Plus
- Coupler Type : Hansen
- Maximum Number of Cylinders : 1
- Facepiece Size : Small | Medium | Large
- Nose Cup Size : Small | Medium | Large
- Alarm System Alerts : Bell Alarm | Plain Whistle | Warbling Whistle
- Facepiece Material : Silicone
- Cylinder Pressure : 2216 | 3000 | 4500 Unknown unit (psig)
- Second Stage Regulator : Pilot Valve
- Head Harness Type : Silicone | Kevlar
- Cylinder Material : Aluminium | Carbon
Survivair Cougar 2216 psig, TwentyTwenty Plus medium facepiece, bell alarm, 2216 psig 30-minute aluminum cylinder without locking collar, SAR attachment with Hansen Couplings carrying case.
Survivair 1997-style Panther 2216 psig, TwentyTwenty Plus medium facepiece, bell alarm, 2216 psig 30-minute carbon cylinder without locking collar, SAR attachment with Hansen couplings, carrying case.
Survivair 1997-style Panther 4500 psig, TwentyTwenty Plus medium facepiece, bell alarm, 4500 psig 60-minute carbon cylinder without locking collar, SAR attachment with Hansen couplings, carrying case.