Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
Honeywell TITAN™ SCBA
Setting the standard for comfort and durability
- Swivel and pivot backframe design allows SCBA to move with you in all positions
- Sits firmly on the hips, taking all the weight off the shoulders
- Curved shoulder straps allow complete freedom of arm movement and stay secure, no need for a chest strap. But we do offer one as an option.
- Dual motion sensors minimize false person down alerts.
- ThermAlert™, standard in all TITANs, alarms when you’ve reached a critical point on a time-temperature curve.
- Wellness Check provides an audible and visual alarm should there be an issue with any electronic component on the SCBA.
- Large grab handles are easy to find and use with gloved hands.
- Air Klic second stage regulator locks in place first and every time.
- Easy access to all main components.
- Hoses routed for easy access.
- Standard C-cell batteries, no special batteries to charge and replace.
|Item number||Item Description|
- Fire Service
- Fire Brigades
- High Heat Applications
- Maximum Number of Cylinders : 1
- Nose Cup Size : Small | Medium | Large
- Facepiece Material : Silicone
- Coupler Type : Hansen
- Facepiece Size : Small | Medium | Large
- Alarm System Alerts : Bell Alarm | Plain Whistle | Warbling Whistle
- Head Harness Type : Kevlar mesh headnet
- Cylinder Duration : 30 | 45 | 60 minute (time unit)
- Item Type : Closed-Circuit Pressure Demand Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Cylinder Pressure : 2216 | 3000 | 4500 Unknown unit (psig)
- Cylinder Material : Aluminium | Carbon