Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
Honeywell TITAN™ SCBA
Setting the standard for comfort and durability
Honeywell developed the TITAN® SCBA with advanced functionality for safety, reliability and usability, through extensive collaboration and testing with firefighters. The TITAN is intuitive and easy to use, plus delivers on comfort and the flexibility to move with you. The same Honeywell electronic expertise used in Honeywell Aerospace went into to TITAN for superb reliability and durability.
Features and Benefits: Ergonomic Compliant with 1981, 2013 NFPA.
- Swivel and pivot backframe design allows SCBA to move with you in all positions
- Sits firmly on the hips, taking all the weight off the shoulders
- Curved shoulder straps allow complete freedom of arm movement and stay secure, no need for a chest strap. But we do offer one as an option.
- Dual motion sensors minimize false person down alerts.
- ThermAlert™, standard in all TITANs, alarms when you’ve reached a critical point on a time-temperature curve.
- Wellness Check provides an audible and visual alarm should there be an issue with any electronic component on the SCBA.
- Large grab handles are easy to find and use with gloved hands.
- Air Klic second stage regulator locks in place first and every time.
- Easy access to all main components.
- Hoses routed for easy access.
- Standard C-cell batteries, no special batteries to charge and replace.
|Item number||Item Description|
- Fire Service
- Fire Brigades
- High Heat Applications
- Maximum Number of Cylinders : 1
- Nose Cup Size : Small | Medium | Large
- Facepiece Material : Chlorobutyl Rubber
- Coupler Type : Hansen
- Facepiece Size : Small | Medium | Large
- Alarm System Alerts : Bell Alarm | Plain Whistle | Warbling Whistle
- Head Harness Type : Kevlar mesh headnet
- Cylinder Duration : 30 | 45 | 60 minute (time unit)
- Item Type : Closed-Circuit Pressure Demand Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Cylinder Pressure : 2216 | 3000 | 4500 Unknown unit (psig)
- Cylinder Material : Aluminium | Carbon