Top Dog gloves feature DuPont Kevlar fiber with a steel strand for excellent cut protection, and premium split leather palm.
Features & Benefits:
- KEVLAR brand fiber seamless construction which offers excellent cut and abrasion resistance.
- A steel strand is added to the fiber strand to increase cut and abrasion resistance.
- KEVLAR fiber will not degrade in temperatures up to 900°F (400° C).
- Premium leather palm provides solid abrasion & puncture resistance and added durability and improved grip in wet and oily applications.
- Cut Resistance : ASTM F1790-97 Level-4; EN388
- Standards : ASTM 3389-05 Level-6; EN388 Level-4; ASTM F1790-97 Level-4; EN388; EN388 Level -3
- Coating Material : Split leather
- Glove Gauge : 7 milli-inch
- Abrasion Resistance : ASTM 3389-05 Level-6; EN388 Level-4
- Puncture Resistance : EN388 Level -3
- Size : Multiple Sizes
7 Kevlar® and steel blend Yellow Leather patch Palm Natural