ADJUSTABLE AND FIXED BEAM ANCHORS
Miller Shadow™ Adjustable and Fixed Beam Anchors connect horizontally to a wide range of I and H beam flanges. Maximum Productivity The adjustable beam anchor slides smoothly the beam to provide the worker with effortless range of motion. Firm Grip The fixed beam anchors work horizontally or vertically, firmly gripping the beam or column to provide a temporary or permanent anchorage attachment. Wide Range It connects horizontally to a wide range of beam langes from 3 inches (76 mm) to 24 inches (610 mm) wide and up to 2-1/2 inches (64 mm) thick.Features & Benefits:
- Quick-click adjustment that is easy to use and requires no loose pins
- Available in stainless steel and high-strength bronze construction for longer service life
- Unique positive-locking engagement system for I-beam fall protection safety
- Accommodates both snap-hooks and carabiners for ease of use
- Flange Beam Width Range : 4 in - 12 in | 3 in - 14 in | 12 in - 24 in
- For Use With : I-Beam | H-Beam
- Clamping Feet Material : Aluminum | Bronze
Stainless steel/alum. fixed beam anchor, fits flange sizes 4'' to 12''
ShadowLite aluminum adjustable beam anchor, fits flange sizes from 3'' to 14''
Stainless steel/alum. adj. beam anchor, fits flange sizes 4'' to 12''
Stainless steel/alum. adj. beam anchor, fits flange sizes 12'' to 24''
Lightweight, stainless steel/alum. fixed beam anchor, fits flange sizes 12'' to 24''