- WorkEasy series WE100, WE110, WE200, WE210 and WE220 all feature polyester liners that are seamless and lightweight for excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity.
- Liners keep hands cool, and protected from dirt, and incidental cuts and abrasions, whilst allowing to work on the smallest of parts.
- The WorkEasy styles features either polyurethane or nitrile coatings, adding protection and grip.
- The WE50 features a lightweight, 18 gauge nylon knit with super thin polyurethane coating. WE50 stretches and fits tight to feel like a second skin; and is an excellent glove for small parts handling and intricate work.
- The new and improved WorkEasy, WE300 style features a cut-resistant fiber blend, and durable nitrile coating for added strength and durability.
- The economical WE300 is ANSI cut level 3, great protection at a value price!
- Coating Material : Polyurethane | Nitrile
- Size : Multiple Sizes
- Standards : OSHA Standard - 29 CFR 1915.157; ASTM 3389-05; ASTM F1790-97; EN374; EN388; EN407; EN511
- Lining Material : Nylon | Polyester | HPPE