Protect Individuals and the Wider Population
Honeywell ThermoRebellion™ solution detects elevated skin temperature in single individuals. The device’s non-contact nature also mitigates risk of cross-contamination. A thermal image of the individual is used to determine skin temperature by focusing on facial features such as the inner canthi of the eye.
The Honeywell ThermoRebellion™ can be deployed at the entryway of a factory, airport, distribution center, stadium or other commercial buildings to identify whether personnel exhibit an elevated temperature. As individuals pass in front of a high-resolution, thermal imaging camera, their skin temperature is automatically detected within two seconds and displayed on an accompanying monitor, allowing the operator to alert the person with a temperature over a designated threshold. In addition, operators gain reliable, real-time information about personnel entering their facilities enabling them to take measures to keep their premises safe and secure.
Keep Operations Safe & Efficient
● Advanced Artificial Intelligence – accurate temperature readings
● Fast screenings – camera speed and accuracy provides immediate temperature information to participants
● Cyber security and Data Privacy – prevents unauthorized access, protects information
● White Glove Service – Honeywell assembles, configures, and trains personnel
● NDAA Compliant
*Honeywell ThermoRebellion™ is not currently FDA cleared
• The Honeywell ThermoRebellion™ measurement is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease, including COVID-19;
• Elevated temperature identified by the Honeywell ThermoRebellion™ system should be confirmed with secondary evaluation methods (e.g., an NCIT or clinical grade contact thermometer);
• Public health officials, through their experience with the Honeywell ThermoRebellion™ device in the particular environment of use, shall determine the significance of the detection of any elevated temperature based on the skin telethermographic temperature measurement;
• The Honeywell ThermoRebellion™ technology should be used to measure only one subject’s temperature at a time;
• Visible thermal patterns are only intended for locating the points from which to extract the thermal measurement;
• Additional detail relating to the use and functionality of the Honeywell ThermoRebellion™ products will be included in the product labeling, manual, and other accompanying documentation.